LML Compass Care is the before and after school program at Compass Academy. If you have any questions, please call (856) 899-5570.
- Reinforces the academic skills and lessons from the school day
- Uses both Let Me Learn and 4-H Curriculum to bring a holistic educational experience
- Uses a hands-on approach to learning about and experiencing the world around us
- Has one staff member for no more than 15 children
- Provides a nutritious snack
- Includes free play and/or homework time
In order to maintain our license, LML Compass Care was required to conduct indoor and outdoor testing. Unfortunately, our landlord would not allow us to conduct outdoor testing, so, LML Compass Care will be holding all of its activities within the gymnasium at the school. This does not affect the school’s ability to hold recess during the school day. Nor does this affect how we will deliver our programming–only that free play will always be indoors. If you would like further information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|You can download the LML Compass Care Registration Packet 2016-2017.|
And one last thing, we know the registration packet is a ridiculous 14 pages. So to save you some time (and pain in your writing hand), if you are registering multiple children, please fill out a complete packet for the first child and the first four pages of the packet for each additional child. We can photocopy things like the permission slips for walks, photos, etc.
Our monthly rates for 2016-17 are as follows:
|Type of Care||First Child||Second Child|
|Before School Care|
|Daily Morning Rate||$15.00||$15.00|
|After School Care|
|Daily Afternoon Rate||$20.00||$20.00|
|Before and After School Care|
|Full-Time Rate (15% discount)||$260.00||$233.50|
|Part-Time Rate (10% discount)||$192.00||$173.00|
Before School: 6:00-8:00 AM
After School: 3:00-6:00 PM
Quality Care and Other Subsidies
As a licensed provider, we accept Quality Care as payment and can also work with other employer-subsidized care like the U.S. Military or Inspira (for example). If your employer offers a subsidy for your child’s care, let us and know and we’ll seek to work with them.
What the Fees Include
For full-time after care participants, the monthly fee includes:
- Normal after school hours,
- Care during extended school days for early dismissal days, and
- Participation in clubs.
For part-time after care participants, and full-time and part-time before care participants, the monthly fee includes:
- Normal after school hours (if you are part-time after care)
- Normal before school hours (if you are full or part-time before care)
For part-time after care participants, and full-time and part-time before care participants, the following are extra fees when used:
- Extended care on early dismissal days
- Participation in clubs